It’s not easy recovering from an accident. It’s even harder trying to get the money you deserve. Chris can help.
Watch this short video before talking to your insurance adjuster, and schedule a free consultation to find out how much your case is really worth.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth. For Free.
Complete this form or call (562) 901-4664. We have offices in Whittier, Los Angeles, and Long Beach. Se Habla Espanol.
Chris represents victims in Auto Accidents in Alhambra
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Maywood.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Alhambra
When you’ve been involved in a crash, you need to work with a Alhambra car accident lawyer who helps you explore all of your legal options, especially if you’re dealing with medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering or significant property damage to your vehicle.
In these situations, turn to the dedicated car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca. We proudly serve individuals and families throughout the Alhambra area, helping them seek compensation from negligent parties and their insurance companies. If you’ve been injured in an accident, work with our experienced legal team.
Common causes of car accidents in Alhambra
There are thousands of car and truck accidents in Alhambra each year, with many of these crashes resulting in serious injuries or death for the drivers and passengers involved. The following are the most common reasons why these accidents occur:
- Distracted driving: In an age in which nearly everyone has a cell phone, distracted driving has become a serious issue in southern California and across the country. In fact, responding to a single text causes drivers to take their eyes off the road for more than five seconds — enough time to travel the length of a football field when going 55 miles per hour.
- Reckless driving: Alhambra drivers are all too familiar with this problem, especially on our crowded freeways. Motorists who speed, weave in and out of traffic or engage in aggressive driving risk the lives of everyone on our roads and highways.
- Intoxicated driving: When individuals get behind the wheel of a vehicle after taking drugs or having too much to drink, they jeopardize the safety of their passengers and others out on the road. Intoxicated drivers have slowed reaction times and may fail to notice potential hazards, such as slowing traffic patterns.
- Weather conditions: While we enjoy nice weather for most of the year in Alhambra, we also have our fair share of rainy and foggy days. When inclement weather is present, all drivers need to slow down and exercise caution.
- Road hazards: Sometimes, a poorly designed or maintained road is the cause of a crash. If a government agency in charge of road upkeep fails to fix potholes or clean up loose gravel, it could be fully or partially at fault for any auto accidents that result.
These are just a few of the most common causes of car accidents in Alhambra and the surrounding areas. As you can see, driver error is a persistent problem, which is why it’s so important to work with an experienced Alhambra personal injury lawyer, who will conduct a cohesive investigation and determine the exact cause of your crash. Once that happens, we can set out a course of action to seek monetary damages from the parties responsible.
Meet With a Trusted Alhambra Car Accident Attorney
If you or someone close to you has been injured in a car wreck, you may be able to seek compensation. To learn more, consult a skilled Alhambra personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca. Give us a call at 562-901-4664 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
Chris has successfully helped his clients recover the money they deserve in many types of car accident cases, including over $12 million for a car accident victim. These results represent only a small selection of those cases and are not meant to guarantee future results.
You Deserve to Have An Experienced and Honest Attorney By Your Side
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth.
Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
Being involved in a car accident can be a painful experience, especially when your injuries need more aid than just recovery. Problems like whether or not the insurance company will pay out the full compensation, to how the damages to your vehicle can be managed are likely to arise.
Our team of car injury lawyer in Alhambra is very well known to these problems and knows how to proceed. We can guide you on whether or not to discuss with the insurer. We will help you manage the information necessary for the claim.
He will not only represent you, but also educate you on the right steps to take subsequent to a car accident.
Car Injury Lawyers in Alhambra:
An accident is said to be an undesirable event happened without any obvious cause and the consequences a person experiences fall under car accident law. However, most of the car accidents could and should have been avoided. Several factors managed by our car injury lawyer and majorly contributing in car accidents are:
- Equipment Failure: Despite of the companies’ commitment towards driver’s or customer’s safety, the most repeated causes are brakes failure, bumpy or worn-out tires and steering/suspension failure.
- Roadway Design: Merging lanes, traffic speed, speed bumps, traffic circles or roundabouts, Interstate highways, weather hazards and others could be one of the reasons why car accidents occur most often.
- Poor Roadway Maintenance: Bad roadway maintenance could be one of the reasons for car/ auto accidents in Alhambra but not the cause of driver’s negligence. Being fully aware of the vehicle’s speed is something that comes on top for a car driver.
- Driver’s Behavior: ‘Speed kills’ is a common phrase known to us when it comes to car driving and some of the mistakes a person could do on high speed could be picking up a phone call or being distracted by a spilled cup of coffee.
Whether you are involved in a minor fender-bender or a terrible roadway accident, our team of car injury lawyer can help. We will get through the complete details of your case and fight for your rights to achieve the best outcome you deserve.
Call us for a free consultation today!
Click here to contact our Alhambra auto accident lawyer near you or call at 562-901-4664.