It’s not easy recovering from an accident. It’s even harder trying to get the money you deserve. Chris can help.
Watch this short video before talking to your insurance adjuster, and schedule a free consultation to find out how much your case is really worth.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth. For Free.
Complete this form or call (562) 901-4664. We have offices in Whittier, Los Angeles, and Long Beach. Se Habla Espanol.
Chris represents victims in Personal Injury Accidents in Alhambra
He devotes all his time and energy on personal injury cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Alhambra.
Don’t Let Insurance Companies Take Advantage of You
Your insurance company will try its hardest to pay you as little as they can get away with. Check out our website for resources to help you deal with different types of car accident cases.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
Chris has successfully helped his clients recover the money they deserve in many types of car accident cases, including over $12 million for a car accident victim. These results represent only a small selection of those cases and are not meant to guarantee future results.
You Deserve to Have An Experienced and Honest Attorney By Your Side
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth.
Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident? You may need a dedicated personal injury attorney who entirely understands the field and knows how to handle claims that one person or entity’s negligence or deliberate misconduct caused injury to another person. Our team of skilled lawyers and personal injury attorneys will help get the compensation you deserve.
Each case is unique and our team will make sure you receive attentive, assertive advice and get the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Alhambra
A claim that implicates an injury to the body or mind falls under the personal injury law. Some of the most common types of cases handled by a personal injury lawyer are:
- Physical, Mental or Reputational Injury: A person is hurt physically, mentally, and/or in his or her reputation.
- Wrongfully Caused: The injury is caused unfairly, when it comes to law, by another person or entity. When you are injured, the law asks whether the person who injured you was responsible to take care that you did not get injured.
Considering different levels of wrongful conduct that lead to obligation based on the situations:
- Everyday Situations: Negligence: Whether the person who caused injury to you was negligent – is the first thing considered before making a claim. Negligence is an alternative to saying “careless,” or missing ordinary care one must follow in favor of people around you.
- Special Situations: Irresponsibility: In several cases, those relating injuries caused at emergency situations by firefighters driving or police, the law will ask if the officer acted “irresponsibly” in causing injury—that is, did they took action in absolute disrespect to your well-being?
- Intended Injurious Acts: There are also intended acts (like if someone mess up with you purposely and hurt you physically) where the intent combined with injury will allow reclamation.
- Defective Products: Strict Liability: Lastly, there are injuries including risky products or products made up inappropriately or defective—in such cases, the law doesn’t look for illegal behavior, but rather presumes responsibility.
While being in an injury can be a distressing, our team of Alhambra lawyers will fight for your rights with the insurance companies and make sure you get the right representation. We also work on contingency, which means you don’t pay until we settle your claim.