2013-2016 Rising StarSuper Lawyers
Top Pasadena Attorney for 2015-2016Pasadena Magazine
Hi, were you seriously injured in an accident in Alhambra?
Chris can help and fight for you.
Chris is a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
And yes, you don’t pay unless we win.
Contact Chris now for a free consultation.
Chris represents victims in Personal Injury Accidents in Alhambra
He devotes all his time and energy on personal injury cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Alhambra.
Top Alhambra Personal Injury Lawyer
Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and by Pasadena Magazine as a Top Attorney.
I’m an Alhambra personal injury attorney who focuses on helping people who have been injured in a car accident. These moments are extremely stressful for you and your family. My team and I will help you during these difficult and emotional times.
I love what I do and work hard to make my clients my top priority. My goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you. I’m committed to protect and advance the legal rights of Alhambra personal injury victims like you while providing you with personal and effective service. My work speaks for itself. That’s why most of my cases are referrals from past clients. I believe this is the highest honor an personal injury attorney in Alhambra can receive.
Let me help you achieve legal success with honesty and integrity. I look forward to talk with you and to discuss how my team and I can help. Please contact us today for a free confidential consultation so that we can begin to take care of you.
– Chris Montes de Oca
Recent Wins for Our Clients
These results represent only a small selection of the recent cases we’ve won for our clients.
Recognition for Excellence and Integrity
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident? You may need a dedicated personal injury attorney who entirely understands the field and knows how to handle claims that one person or entity’s negligence or deliberate misconduct caused injury to another person. Our team of skilled lawyers and personal injury attorneys will help get the compensation you deserve.
Each case is unique and our team will make sure you receive attentive, assertive advice and get the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Alhambra:
A claim that implicates an injury to the body or mind falls under the personal injury law. Some of the most common types of cases handled by a personal injury lawyer are:
- Physical, Mental or Reputational Injury: A person is hurt physically, mentally, and/or in his or her reputation.
- Wrongfully Caused: The injury is caused unfairly, when it comes to law, by another person or entity. When you are injured, the law asks whether the person who injured you was responsible to take care that you did not get injured.
Considering different levels of wrongful conduct that lead to obligation based on the situations:
- Everyday Situations: Negligence: Whether the person who caused injury to you was negligent – is the first thing considered before making a claim. Negligence is an alternative to saying “careless,” or missing ordinary care one must follow in favor of people around you.
- Special Situations: Irresponsibility: In several cases, those relating injuries caused at emergency situations by firefighters driving or police, the law will ask if the officer acted “irresponsibly” in causing injury—that is, did they took action in absolute disrespect to your well-being?
- Intended Injurious Acts: There are also intended acts (like if someone mess up with you purposely and hurt you physically) where the intent combined with injury will allow reclamation.
- Defective Products: Strict Liability: Lastly, there are injuries including risky products or products made up inappropriately or defective—in such cases, the law doesn’t look for illegal behavior, but rather presumes responsibility.
While being in an injury can be a distressing, our team of Alhambra lawyers will fight for your rights with the insurance companies and make sure you get the right representation. We also work on contingency, which means you don’t pay until we settle your claim.
Click here to contact a personal injury attorney near you in Alhambra or contact us at our 24/7 injury hotline at (877) 465-2911.