2013-2016 Rising StarSuper Lawyers
Top Pasadena Attorney for 2015-2016Pasadena Magazine
Were you injured in a uber accident in Alhambra?
Chris can help and fight for you.
Chris is a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
And yes, you don’t pay unless we win.
Contact Chris now for a free consultation.
Chris represents victims in Uber & Lyft Accidents in Alhambra, CA
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Alhambra.
Top Alhambra Uber Accident Lawyer Who Takes Proactive Approach
Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and by Pasadena Magazine as a Top Attorney.
I’m an Alhambra Uber & Lyft accident attorney who focuses on helping people who have been injured in a car accident in Alhambra. These moments are extremely stressful for you and your family. My team and I will help you during these difficult and emotional times.
I love what I do and work hard to make my clients my top priority. My goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you. I’m committed to protect and advance the legal rights of Alhambra Uber & Lyft accident victims like you while providing you with personal and effective service. My work speaks for itself. That’s why most of my cases are referrals from past clients. I believe this is the highest honor an personal injury attorney in Alhambra can receive.
Let me help you achieve legal success with honesty and integrity. I look forward to talking with you and to discuss how my team and I can help. If you live in Alhambra, please contact us today for a free confidential consultation so that we can begin to take care of you.
– Chris Montes de Oca
Frequently Asked Questions About Uber & Lyft Accidents in Alhambra
When you take an Uber or Lyft, you deserve to be transported to your destination safely. Unfortunately, some of these drivers are negligent in their actions, often driving too fast or engaging in other illegal or unsafe behaviors in an attempt to transport passengers as quickly as possible.
If you have been involved in an accident due to the actions of a ride-share app driver or another party, work with a Alhambra Uber accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca. We help you seek compensation for injuries or property damage you’ve sustained, whether you were riding in an Uber or Lyft car or another vehicle involved in a crash. We work with insurance companies in an effort to maximize the monetary damage you receive, taking swift legal action through a personal injury lawsuit, if necessary.
Uber drivers in Alhambra may not be properly trained
Uber and Lyft are fast-growing companies that hire hundreds of drivers at a time. As a result, some of these drivers lack the experience and training required to transport passengers safely. And while taking an Uber or Lyft can be much less expensive than a taxi, ride-share drivers often lack the same skill at cab drivers, especially when it comes to dealing with heavy southern California traffic.
Additionally, the following issues may be the reason behind your California Uber or Lyft accident:
- Distracted driving: Uber and Lyft drivers must use their smartphones to set up rides and determine routes to their destinations. This presents an obvious distraction, especially if drivers attempt to use their phones while the vehicle is in motion.
- Reckless driving: It’s understandable that Uber and Lyft drivers want to move passengers as quickly as possible — the more rides they complete, the more money they make. However, they should not speed or otherwise drive recklessly to get to a destination faster.
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance: Uber and Lyft drivers have a reasonability to ensure their vehicles are in good working order. Neglected maintenance could result in equipment issues like a blown tire or brake failure, causing the driver to lose control.
- Weather conditions: When inclement weather is present, drivers must make the proper adjustments to avoid a car accident. Traveling too fast for conditions significantly increases the risk of a crash occurring.
- Operating while intoxicated: While rare, there have been cases in which Uber and Lyft drivers have been found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while on the job. This creates a dangerous scenario that endangers the lives of others.
There are many things that can go wrong when it comes to using ride-sharing apps, and driver error is a common problem. To that end, it’s important to work with an experienced Alhambra car accident lawyer if you are dealing with medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages after one of these crashes. You may be able to secure compensation from the at-fault parties or their insurance providers.
Consult our knowledgeable Alhambra Uber and Lyft accident attorney today
If you or someone close to you has been seriously injured in a Uber or Lyft accident in Alhambra, meet with our skilled California personal injury lawyer right away. For a free initial consultation, call the experienced team at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca at 877-465-2911, or contact us online.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
These results represent only a small selection of the recent cases we’ve won for our clients.
Recognition for Excellence and Integrity
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
Uber is widely a part of sharing technologies. As a passenger, you will consider your Uber driver to be trained and well-informed to drop you safely on your destination.
Uber drivers get paid for driving distances. The more rides they pick up in a day, the more money they can make. This panic could cause an accident and a sudden injury to you.
That’s why our Uber injury attorney team has made it a mission to fight for your rights and get the maximum recovery amount for you. Our attorney will study your case in detail because we believe your pain deserves the best justice done.
Uber injury attorney in Alhambra
If you have been involved in an Uber accident, our Uber injury attorney can help you recover for your damages. Following are the types of damages one can include in the recovery claim:
- Medical expenses including hospital and medication bills: It isn’t just the hospital expenses or therapy you will have but the complete post-injury treatment takes a huge chunk of money out from your earnings.
- Belongings damage: However, something that may be ignored, but is still important, is to incur your damaged personal property in a car accident.
- Loss of income: is for the period when you are not able to work.
- Loss of earning capacity: in future, in case of a disability.
We serve as your Uber injury attorney whether it is out-of-court settlement or taking the case to trial.
Who has it, and what amount they paying, plays a big role in an accident recovery case. It helps in knowing who pays for your medical bills, whether you can sue the particular entity for the non-economic damages like pain and suffering done and how much compensation you could ask for.
Our Uber accident lawyer will make sure that all your rights are protected when seeking claim for the damage caused.
Call us for a free consultation today!
Click here to contact our Alhambra lawyer near you or call at (877) 465-2911.