It’s not easy recovering from an accident. It’s even harder trying to get the money you deserve. Chris can help.
Watch this short video before talking to your insurance adjuster, and schedule a free consultation to find out how much your case is really worth.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth. For Free.
Complete this form or call (562) 901-4664. We have offices in Whittier, Los Angeles, and Long Beach. Se Habla Espanol.
Chris represents victims in Auto Accidents in Echo Park
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Echo Park.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Echo Park
When you’ve been involved in a crash, you need to work with a Echo Park car accident lawyer who helps you explore all of your legal options, especially if you’re dealing with medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering or significant property damage to your vehicle.
In these situations, turn to the dedicated car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca. We proudly serve individuals and families throughout the Echo Park area, helping them seek compensation from negligent parties and their insurance companies. If you’ve been injured in an accident, work with our experienced legal team.
Common causes of car accidents in Echo Park
There are thousands of car and truck accidents in Echo Park each year, with many of these crashes resulting in serious injuries or death for the drivers and passengers involved. The following are the most common reasons why these accidents occur:
- Distracted driving: In an age in which nearly everyone has a cell phone, distracted driving has become a serious issue in southern California and across the country. In fact, responding to a single text causes drivers to take their eyes off the road for more than five seconds — enough time to travel the length of a football field when going 55 miles per hour.
- Reckless driving: Echo Park drivers are all too familiar with this problem, especially on our crowded freeways. Motorists who speed, weave in and out of traffic or engage in aggressive driving risk the lives of everyone on our roads and highways.
- Intoxicated driving: When individuals get behind the wheel of a vehicle after taking drugs or having too much to drink, they jeopardize the safety of their passengers and others out on the road. Intoxicated drivers have slowed reaction times and may fail to notice potential hazards, such as slowing traffic patterns.
- Weather conditions: While we enjoy nice weather for most of the year in Echo Park, we also have our fair share of rainy and foggy days. When inclement weather is present, all drivers need to slow down and exercise caution.
- Road hazards: Sometimes, a poorly designed or maintained road is the cause of a crash. If a government agency in charge of road upkeep fails to fix potholes or clean up loose gravel, it could be fully or partially at fault for any auto accidents that result.
These are just a few of the most common causes of car accidents in Echo Park and the surrounding areas. As you can see, driver error is a persistent problem, which is why it’s so important to work with an experienced Echo Park personal injury lawyer, who will conduct a cohesive investigation and determine the exact cause of your crash. Once that happens, we can set out a course of action to seek monetary damages from the parties responsible.
Meet With A Trusted Echo Park Car Accident Attorney
If you or someone close to you has been injured in a car wreck, you may be able to seek compensation. To learn more, consult a skilled Echo Park personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca. Give us a call at 562-901-4664 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
Chris has successfully helped his clients recover the money they deserve in many types of car accident cases, including over $12 million for a car accident victim. These results represent only a small selection of those cases and are not meant to guarantee future results.
You Deserve to Have An Experienced and Honest Attorney By Your Side
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth.
Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
A car accident raises a lot of questions. Who is at fault? Who will pay for my medical bills? Who will pay for damage to my car? Will I be compensated for the pain and suffering? Can I ask the insurance company to compensate me for lost wages?
Car injury lawyer team at La.legal is here to answer and help you manage the often confusing part of insurance claims and claim settlements.
Despite the current developments in automotive safety devices like reflex braking system, lane changing sensors and other accident prevention equipment, human faults is still dominant in nearly all serious auto accidents.
Car Injury Lawyer in Echo Park
Car accidents are most frequently caused by:
- Driver negligence: They think awareness isn’t compromised at all like they driving good, not crossing any speed bars, not being fatigued and others but they hardly care about any. Thus causing injuries to others.
- Distracted drivers: Accident is a straight result to someone’s negligence and if it’s not you, apparently the second person involved in the accident may held responsible for the cause.
- Drivers that are texting: Who doesn’t know texting or picking calls while driving is bad and if a person still do the same and harm people around, he or she can be accused for the wrongful activity.
- Bad weather conditions: Weather conditions are unpredictable but rarely any collision happens because of nature. Impatient drivers often neglect bad weather conditions and mishap occurs.
- Speeding: It isn’t considered heroic to speed up and affect others life especially when you are driving on a busy roadway. Offenders can be punished by people who have suffered injuries.
Have you been injured in a car accident in Echo Park and looking for an effective legal advice from Car Accident Lawyer?
At La.legal, our goal is to help victims of car accidents in Echo Park get justice.