2013-2016 Rising StarSuper Lawyers
Top Pasadena Attorney for 2015-2016Pasadena Magazine
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident in Echo Park, CA?
Chris can help and fight for you.
Chris is a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
And yes, you don’t pay unless we win.
Contact Chris now for a free consultation.
Chris represents victims in Motorcycle Accidents in Echo Park, California
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Echo Park and Silver Lake.
Top Echo Park Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and by Pasadena Magazine as a Top Attorney.
I’m a motorcycle accident attorney in Echo Park who focuses on helping people who have been injured in a car accident. These moments are extremely stressful for you and your family. My team and I will help you during these difficult and emotional times.
I love what I do and work hard to make my clients my top priority. My goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you. I’m committed to protect and advance the legal rights of motorcycle accident victims in Echo Park and Silver Lake while providing you with personal and effective service. My work speaks for itself. That’s why most of my cases are referrals from past clients. I believe this is the highest honor an Echo Park personal injury attorney can receive.
Let me help you achieve legal success with honesty and integrity. I look forward to talking with you and to discuss how my team and I can help. If you live in Echo Park or Silver Lake, please contact us today for a free confidential consultation so that we can begin to take care of you.
– Chris Montes de Oca
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accidents in Echo Park
Motorcyclists have the same rights to use Echo Park and Silver Lakes’ roads and highways as anyone else, but unfortunately they face serious risks due to the negligence or inattention of others. At the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca,our Echo Park motorcycle accident attorneys are proud advocates for the rights of riders, and we work hard to pursue the compensation you deserve after a crash that results in significant injuries and property damage. If you need options after a motorcycle wreck, call on our experienced team of personal injury lawyers.
Motorcycle accidents in Echo Park and Silver Lake roads cause serious injuries
Due to the relative lack of protection riders have compared to the average passenger vehicle, motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe injuries. The following are some of the most common our Echo Park personal injury attorneys see:
- Road rash: This painful injury occurs when a rider slides across hard pavement, typically because of a collision or by losing control due to loose gravel. The friction can rub way layers of protective clothing, and in many cases there’s long-term nerve damage that results.
- Head injuries: Even if you’re wearing a helmet, you may still suffer a significant head injury, leading to a cracked skull, concussion or brain damage. In addition to being fatal, a traumatic brain injury has the potential to leave victims disabled for the rest of their lives.
- Broken bones: When a rider is thrown off a bike, the impact could cause broken bones throughout his or her body. Most commonly, we see injury victims who have broken their arms and legs, or dislocated their shoulder.
- Spinal cord injuries: Neck and back injuries are also quite common as a result of motorcycle accidents, and they may leave the victim with nerve damage, paralysis and a number of other long-term medical conditions. In many situations, these injuries take some time to show symptoms — sometimes days or weeks after the impact.
Many motorcycle accidents are completely preventable. A large portion of them is caused by inattentive driving on the part of other motorists, who often fail to look out for motorcycles when out on our roadways. Distracted driving, intoxicated driving and reckless driving are other dangerous factors.
Why you should contact an experienced Echo Park and Silver Lake motorcycle injury attorney
The serious nature of motorcycle accident injuries means that there are often high, long-term costs associated with medical care. Injury victims may no longer be able to perform their job duties or enjoy the activities they once loved. With this in mind, it’s absolutely critical that you speak with an Echo Park motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible after your crash to fully explore your options for seeking monetary damages.
Meet With A Skilled Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Echo Park and Silver Lake
After a motorcycle crash in the Echo Park or Silver Lake area, reach out to the experienced personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca — even if you do not initially believe you have experienced significant injuries. For a free initial consultation, give us a call at 562-901-4664 or contact us online today.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
These results represent only a small selection of the recent cases we’ve won for our clients.
Recognition for Excellence and Integrity
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
Motorcycle riding is not necessarily an unsafe activity; however, when a careless or confused individual becomes involved, the results can be fatal. The one who have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Echo Park find it difficult to file the claim on its own.
Our motorcycle injury lawyer team has the resources and knowledge to fully assess your case and provide a complete analysis of your claim.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
The most frequent causes of motorcycle-related accidents considered by a motorcycle injury lawyer are:
1) Motorcycle Rider Error
Motorists often fail to sense motorcycles riding at a closer distance or when they finally do, it’s too late to avoid a crash. This kind of errors includes:
- Distraction via phone calls, texting, loud music, etc.
- Driver’s inadequate experience
- Slow response to the collision situation (elderly drivers, handicapped)
- Influenced by drugs/alcohol
2) Traffic Law Violations
Traffic violations have become a major reason for motorcycle accidents such as:
- Failure to find right of way
- Illicitly lane changing
- Failure to notice traffic signal
Difficulties you may face after motorcycle accident and deserves a compensation for:
- Past and Future Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Loss of Consortium
Our Echo Park lawyer team has been handling motorcycle injury cases from several years. Successfully!
Feel relax and confident for your first meeting with our motorcycle injury lawyer. You get the knowledge, experience and hard work needed in order to get every penny compensated. We will make your life easier in ways you would never expect from an attorney.
Why choose us?
- Free First Consultation
- No middlemen needed. We directly connect to you, when required.
- Have most qualified, experienced team of lawyers in the state.
- Received SuperLawyers Rising Star 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Call us at 562-901-4664 today for the first free consultation!