It’s not easy recovering from an accident. It’s even harder trying to get the money you deserve. Chris can help.
Watch this short video before talking to your insurance adjuster, and schedule a free consultation to find out how much your case is really worth.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth. For Free.
Complete this form or call (562) 901-4664. We have offices in Whittier, Los Angeles, and Long Beach. Se Habla Espanol.
Chris fights for victims in Motorcycle Accidents in Maywood, California
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients.
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accidents in Maywood, California
Motorcyclists have the same rights to use Maywoods‘ roads and highways as anyone else, but unfortunately they face serious risks due to the negligence or inattention of others. At the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca,our Maywood, CA motorcycle accident attorneys are proud advocates for the rights of riders, and we work hard to pursue the compensation you deserve after a crash that results in significant injuries and property damage. If you need options after a motorcycle wreck, call on our experienced team of personal injury lawyers.
Motorcycle accidents in Maywood, CA roads cause serious injuries
Due to the relative lack of protection riders have compared to the average passenger vehicle, motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe injuries. The following are some of the most common our Maywood personal injury attorneys see:
- Road rash: This painful injury occurs when a rider slides across hard pavement, typically because of a collision or by losing control due to loose gravel. The friction can rub way layers of protective clothing, and in many cases there’s long-term nerve damage that results.
- Head injuries: Even if you’re wearing a helmet, you may still suffer a significant head injury, leading to a cracked skull, concussion or brain damage. In addition to being fatal, a traumatic brain injury has the potential to leave victims disabled for the rest of their lives.
- Broken bones: When a rider is thrown off a bike, the impact could cause broken bones throughout his or her body. Most commonly, we see injury victims who have broken their arms and legs, or dislocated their shoulder.
- Spinal cord injuries: Neck and back injuries are also quite common as a result of motorcycle accidents, and they may leave the victim with nerve damage, paralysis and a number of other long-term medical conditions. In many situations, these injuries take some time to show symptoms — sometimes days or weeks after the impact.
Many motorcycle accidents are completely preventable. A large portion of them are caused by inattentive driving on the part of other motorists, who often fail to look out for motorcycles when out on our roadways. Distracted driving, intoxicated driving and reckless driving are other dangerous factors.
Why you should contact an experienced Maywood, CA motorcycle injury attorney
The serious nature of motorcycle accident injuries means that there are often high, long-term costs associated with medical care. Injury victims may no longer be able to perform their job duties or enjoy the activities they once loved. With this in mind, it’s absolutely critical that you speak with a Maywood motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible after your crash to fully explore your options for seeking monetary damages.
Meet with a skilled motorcycle accident attorney in Maywood
After a motorcycle crash in the Maywood area, reach out to the experienced personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca — even if you do not initially believe you have experienced significant injuries. For a free initial consultation, give us a call at 562-901-4664 or contact us online today.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
Chris has successfully helped his clients recover the money they deserve in many types of car accident cases, including over $12 million for a car accident victim. These results represent only a small selection of those cases and are not meant to guarantee future results.
You Deserve to Have An Experienced and Honest Attorney By Your Side
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth.
Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
When a motorcycle accident occurs, most injuries are serious and disastrous in nature. Those who have been involved or injured in a motorcycle accident in Maywood should go for legal assistance so that compensation can be claimed on the right time.
At La.legal, our motorcycle injury lawyer is totally aware that injuries caused by a motorcycle accident can have long-term effects and even lead to life-long disabilities.
For this reason, it is important that we take an action as quickly as possible on your behalf so that you can relax and recover and get back to normal again.
A motorcycle accident victim becomes eligible to recover the following losses:
- Medical expenses
- Future treatment costs
- Damages to your motorcycle
- Loss of income
- General damages for pain and suffering
- and other damages related to the motorcycle accident.
To avoid losses, it’s not a helmet or high-visibility gear you need, but useful knowledge that may help you gain more situational alertness the next time you dare speeding when driving a bike.
However, below are the most common causes of motorcycle accidents handled by our motorcycle injury lawyer.
- Daring Planners – Who think of riding bikes like in video games are prone to miscalculating the scope of the turn and can cause accidents more often.
- The Rear-End – When there isn’t enough space and speed is uncontrollable then the rear-end collision for a bike can end up at lot worse.
- The Blind Side – Generally blind spot collisions occur while overtaking and most commonly people open the door into a bike when they don’t know you are there.
- Lane-split – Lane-split into traffic can cause direct collision among vehicles as cars don’t necessarily know you’re there and won’t leave much space between them.
- Speed Controls– Going beyond the speed limit can out the rider into higher risk of collision by losing control and not seeing hurdles.
Let us help! At La.legal, our Maywood attorney will assess your case, information obtained on the accident spot, and help you determine your compensation. Call us at 562-901-4664 today for the first free consultation!