2013-2016 Rising StarSuper Lawyers
Top Pasadena Attorney for 2015-2016Pasadena Magazine
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident in Maywood, California?
Chris can help and fight for you.
Chris is a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
And yes, you don’t pay unless we win.
Contact Chris now for a free consultation.
Chris fights for victims in Motorcycle Accidents in Maywood, California
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients.
I’m a motorcycle accident attorney in Maywood, California who focuses on helping people who have been injured in a car accident. These moments are extremely stressful for you and your family. My team and I will help you during these difficult and emotional times.
I love what I do and work hard to make my clients my top priority. My goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you. I’m committed to protect and advance the legal rights of Maywood motorcycle accident victims like you while providing you with personal and effective service. My work speaks for itself. That’s why most of my cases are referrals from past clients. I believe this is the highest honor a Maywood personal injury attorney can receive.
Let me help you achieve legal success with honesty and integrity. I look forward to talk with you and to discuss how my team and I can help. Please contact us today for a free confidential consultation so that we can begin to take care of you.
– Chris Montes de Oca
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accidents in Maywood, California
Motorcyclists have the same rights to use Maywoods’ roads and highways as anyone else, but unfortunately they face serious risks due to the negligence or inattention of others. At the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca,our Maywood, CA motorcycle accident attorneys are proud advocates for the rights of riders, and we work hard to pursue the compensation you deserve after a crash that results in significant injuries and property damage. If you need options after a motorcycle wreck, call on our experienced team of personal injury lawyers.
Motorcycle accidents in Maywood, CA roads cause serious injuries
Due to the relative lack of protection riders have compared to the average passenger vehicle, motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe injuries. The following are some of the most common our Maywood personal injury attorneys see:
- Road rash: This painful injury occurs when a rider slides across hard pavement, typically because of a collision or by losing control due to loose gravel. The friction can rub way layers of protective clothing, and in many cases there’s long-term nerve damage that results.
- Head injuries: Even if you’re wearing a helmet, you may still suffer a significant head injury, leading to a cracked skull, concussion or brain damage. In addition to being fatal, a traumatic brain injury has the potential to leave victims disabled for the rest of their lives.
- Broken bones: When a rider is thrown off a bike, the impact could cause broken bones throughout his or her body. Most commonly, we see injury victims who have broken their arms and legs, or dislocated their shoulder.
- Spinal cord injuries: Neck and back injuries are also quite common as a result of motorcycle accidents, and they may leave the victim with nerve damage, paralysis and a number of other long-term medical conditions. In many situations, these injuries take some time to show symptoms — sometimes days or weeks after the impact.
Many motorcycle accidents are completely preventable. A large portion of them are caused by inattentive driving on the part of other motorists, who often fail to look out for motorcycles when out on our roadways. Distracted driving, intoxicated driving and reckless driving are other dangerous factors.
Why you should contact an experienced Maywood, CA motorcycle injury attorney
The serious nature of motorcycle accident injuries means that there are often high, long-term costs associated with medical care. Injury victims may no longer be able to perform their job duties or enjoy the activities they once loved. With this in mind, it’s absolutely critical that you speak with a Maywood motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible after your crash to fully explore your options for seeking monetary damages.
Meet with a skilled motorcycle accident attorney in Maywood
After a motorcycle crash in the Maywood area, reach out to the experienced personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca — even if you do not initially believe you have experienced significant injuries. For a free initial consultation, give us a call at 877-465-2911 or contact us online today.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
These results represent only a small selection of the recent cases we’ve won for our clients.
Recognition for Excellence and Integrity
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (877) 465-2911
Direct: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
When a motorcycle accident occurs, most injuries are serious and disastrous in nature. Those who have been involved or injured in a motorcycle accident in Maywood should go for legal assistance so that compensation can be claimed on the right time.
At La.legal, our motorcycle injury lawyer is totally aware that injuries caused by a motorcycle accident can have long-term effects and even lead to life-long disabilities.
For this reason, it is important that we take an action as quickly as possible on your behalf so that you can relax and recover and get back to normal again.
A motorcycle accident victim becomes eligible to recover the following losses:
- Medical expenses
- Future treatment costs
- Damages to your motorcycle
- Loss of income
- General damages for pain and suffering
- and other damages related to the motorcycle accident.
To avoid losses, it’s not a helmet or high-visibility gear you need, but useful knowledge that may help you gain more situational alertness the next time you dare speeding when driving a bike.
However, below are the most common causes of motorcycle accidents handled by our motorcycle injury lawyer.
- Daring Planners – Who think of riding bikes like in video games are prone to miscalculating the scope of the turn and can cause accidents more often.
- The Rear-End – When there isn’t enough space and speed is uncontrollable then the rear-end collision for a bike can end up at lot worse.
- The Blind Side – Generally blind spot collisions occur while overtaking and most commonly people open the door into a bike when they don’t know you are there.
- Lane-split – Lane-split into traffic can cause direct collision among vehicles as cars don’t necessarily know you’re there and won’t leave much space between them.
- Speed Controls– Going beyond the speed limit can out the rider into higher risk of collision by losing control and not seeing hurdles.
Let us help! At La.legal, our Maywood attorney will assess your case, information obtained on the accident spot, and help you determine your compensation. Call us at (877) 465-2911 today for the first free consultation!