2013-2016 Rising StarSuper Lawyers
Top Pasadena Attorney for 2015-2016Pasadena Magazine
Were you injured in a car accident in Maywood, California?
Chris can help and fight for you.
Chris is a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
And yes, you don’t pay unless we win.
Contact Chris now for a free consultation.
Chris represents victims in Auto Accidents in Maywood
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Maywood.
Top Maywood Car Accident Lawyer
Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and by Pasadena Magazine as a Top Attorney.
I’m a Maywood, California car accident attorney who focuses on helping people who have been injured in a car accident. These moments are extremely stressful for you and your family. My team and I will help you during these difficult and emotional times.
I love what I do and work hard to make my clients my top priority. My goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you. I’m committed to protect and advance the legal rights of Maywood car accident victims like you while providing you with personal and effective service. My work speaks for itself. That’s why most of my cases are referrals from past clients. I believe this is the highest honor a Maywood personal injury attorney can receive.
Let me help you achieve legal success with honesty and integrity. I look forward to talking with you and to discuss how my team and I can help. If you live in Maywood, California, please contact us today for a free confidential consultation so that we can begin to take care of you.
– Chris Montes de Oca
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Maywood, CA
When you’ve been involved in a crash, you need to work with a Maywood car accident lawyer who helps you explore all of your legal options, especially if you’re dealing with medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering or significant property damage to your vehicle.
In these situations, turn to the dedicated car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca. We proudly serve individuals and families throughout the Maywood area, helping them seek compensation from negligent parties and their insurance companies. If you’ve been injured in an accident, work with our experienced legal team.
Common causes of car accidents in Maywood
There are thousands of car and truck accidents in Maywood each year, with many of these crashes resulting in serious injuries or death for the drivers and passengers involved. The following are the most common reasons why these accidents occur:
- Distracted driving: In an age in which nearly everyone has a cell phone, distracted driving has become a serious issue in southern California and across the country. In fact, responding to a single text causes drivers to take their eyes off the road for more than five seconds — enough time to travel the length of a football field when going 55 miles per hour.
- Reckless driving: Maywood drivers are all too familiar with this problem, especially on our crowded freeways. Motorists who speed, weave in and out of traffic or engage in aggressive driving risk the lives of everyone on our roads and highways.
- Intoxicated driving: When individuals get behind the wheel of a vehicle after taking drugs or having too much to drink, they jeopardize the safety of their passengers and others out on the road. Intoxicated drivers have slowed reaction times and may fail to notice potential hazards, such as slowing traffic patterns.
- Weather conditions: While we enjoy nice weather for most of the year in Maywood, we also have our fair share of rainy and foggy days. When inclement weather is present, all drivers need to slow down and exercise caution.
- Road hazards: Sometimes, a poorly designed or maintained road is the cause of a crash. If a government agency in charge of road upkeep fails to fix potholes or clean up loose gravel, it could be fully or partially at fault for any auto accidents that result.
These are just a few of the most common causes of car accidents in Maywood and the surrounding areas. As you can see, driver error is a persistent problem, which is why it’s so important to work with an experienced Maywood personal injury lawyer, who will conduct a cohesive investigation and determine the exact cause of your crash. Once that happens, we can set out a course of action to seek monetary damages from the parties responsible.
Meet with a trusted Maywood car accident attorney
If you or someone close to you has been injured in a car wreck, you may be able to seek compensation. To learn more, consult a skilled Maywood personal injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca. Give us a call at 877-465-2911 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
These results represent only a small selection of the recent cases we’ve won for our clients.
Recognition for Excellence and Integrity
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (877) 465-2911
Direct: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
A car accident can be devastating, whether it’s you or someone you know. For an accident victim, the challenge is to find a car injury attorney with utmost knowledge, experience and your interests at heart.
At La.legal, we make sure that our clients get the personal and individualized attention they are looking for. With the help of our car injury attorney, we can take away the burden from your shoulders and route the problem towards solution for you.
Causes Considered by Car Injury Attorney
Hundreds of thousands of people may have life changing injuries because of the causes mentioned below:
- Bad Driving – Tailgating – Some drivers tailgate deliberately like they will flash their headlights or they get bit close and then back off suddenly or overtake when there may be no room to pull in.
- Undertaking – there are egoistic individuals out there that hang onto the middle and the outside lane.
- Poor Lane Discipline – Cutting corners, particularly at junctions.
- Speeding – On free roadway – It isn’t just the traffic but speeding on roadway with not much movement around can also cause collision as you cannot assume who is driving ahead from you in the same lane.
- In bad weather – Driving in fog or rain becomes risky if not adhere strict rules.
- Hit and Run – victims generally find it difficult to get compensation for hit and run injuries or property damage because sometimes the one who is responsible has already left the scene.
Besides the reasons mentioned above, several others are counted but overlooked, in general, such as:
- Drunk Driving
- Car accidents in parking lots
- Driver fatigue
- Rear End Collisions
- Mechanical problems
which is why hiring best car injury attorney in Maywood is essential.
Maywood CA Car Accident Attorneys For Your Help
Here are some of the benefits you get when you choose La.legal team of Maywood CA car accident attorneys:
For more information about our car injury attorneys, please contact La.legal today at (877) 465-2911. Talk to a lawyer now for free consultation.