2013-2016 Rising StarSuper Lawyers
Top Pasadena Attorney for 2015-2016Pasadena Magazine
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident in Alhambra, CA?
Chris can help and fight for you.
Chris is a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
And yes, you don’t pay unless we win.
Contact Chris now for a free consultation.
Chris represents victims in Motorcycle Accidents in Alhambra
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Alhambra.
Top Alhambra Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star and by Pasadena Magazine as a Top Attorney.
I’m an Alhambra motorcycle accident attorney who focuses on helping people who have been injured in a car accident in Alhambra. These moments are extremely stressful for you and your family. My team and I will help you during these difficult and emotional times.
I love what I do and work hard to make my clients my top priority. My goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you. I’m committed to protect and advance the legal rights of Alhambra motorcycle accident victims like you while providing you with personal and effective service. My work speaks for itself. That’s why most of my cases are referrals from past clients. I believe this is the highest honor an personal injury attorney in Alhambra can receive.
Let me help you achieve legal success with honesty and integrity. I look forward to talking with you and to discuss how my team and I can help. If you live in Alhambra, please contact us today for a free confidential consultation so that we can begin to take care of you.
– Chris Montes de Oca
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accidents in Alhambra
Motorcyclists have the same rights to use Alhambras’ roads and highways as anyone else, but unfortunately they face serious risks due to the negligence or inattention of others. At the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca,our Alhambra motorcycle accident attorneys are proud advocates for the rights of riders, and we work hard to pursue the compensation you deserve after a crash that results in significant injuries and property damage. If you need options after a motorcycle wreck, call on our experienced team of personal injury lawyers.
Motorcycle accidents in Alhambra roads cause serious injuries
Due to the relative lack of protection riders have compared to the average passenger vehicle, motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe injuries. The following are some of the most common our Alhambra personal injury attorneys see:
- Road rash: This painful injury occurs when a rider slides across hard pavement, typically because of a collision or by losing control due to loose gravel. The friction can rub way layers of protective clothing, and in many cases there’s long-term nerve damage that results.
- Head injuries: Even if you’re wearing a helmet, you may still suffer a significant head injury, leading to a cracked skull, concussion or brain damage. In addition to being fatal, a traumatic brain injury has the potential to leave victims disabled for the rest of their lives.
- Broken bones: When a rider is thrown off a bike, the impact could cause broken bones throughout his or her body. Most commonly, we see injury victims who have broken their arms and legs, or dislocated their shoulder.
- Spinal cord injuries: Neck and back injuries are also quite common as a result of motorcycle accidents, and they may leave the victim with nerve damage, paralysis and a number of other long-term medical conditions. In many situations, these injuries take some time to show symptoms — sometimes days or weeks after the impact.
Many motorcycle accidents are completely preventable. A large portion of them is caused by inattentive driving on the part of other motorists, who often fail to look out for motorcycles when out on our roadways. Distracted driving, intoxicated driving and reckless driving are other dangerous factors.
Why you should contact an experienced Alhambra motorcycle injury attorney
The serious nature of motorcycle accident injuries means that there are often high, long-term costs associated with medical care. Injury victims may no longer be able to perform their job duties or enjoy the activities they once loved. With this in mind, it’s absolutely critical that you speak with an Alhambra motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible after your crash to fully explore your options for seeking monetary damages.
Meet with a skilled motorcycle accident attorney in Alhambra
After a motorcycle crash in the Alhambra area, reach out to the experienced personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca — even if you do not initially believe you have experienced significant injuries. For a free initial consultation, give us a call at 877-465-2911 or contact us online today.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
These results represent only a small selection of the recent cases we’ve won for our clients.
Recognition for Excellence and Integrity
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
An accident can bring your life upside down. People are often distracted or simply don’t pay attention when driving – and that leads to serious motorcycle injuries.
Long recovery time and expensive medical bills are some of the reasons it becomes more of a burden then rest for the accident victim. Our motorcycle injury lawyer, at La.legal, is here to help.
For us, the foremost is to get the right monetary settlement including medical bills, recovery costs, reduced earnings, damage caused to vehicle and other costs.
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Alhambra
No matter how safe riders drive on road, there are still different reasons that our Alhambra lawyer consider when unpredicted accidents occur such as:
- Diverted driving: Difference in vehicles’ heights like bikes and trucks make it difficult for many drivers to see – especially those who aren’t in to right speed limit.
- Road Hazards: Hazards like potholes and loose asphalt, which can be dangerous for riders, occurs because of the State and local governments’ negligence.
- Poor Communication: Riders often drive in groups, but these groups hardly know how to communicate when driving and thus encourage collision or moving into other riders’ lanes.
- Traffic rules violation: According to universal helmet law in Alhambra, every motorcycle rider is required to wear helmet while driving. Although most of the bikers violate this rule by avoiding wearing helmet and thus falls in high risk zone.
- Overtaking: Overtaking can cause a lot of problems for riders, especially when overtaking is done without calculating the right speed and distance needed.
Having a motorcycle injury lawyer on your side can make a big difference between getting the claimed amount to cover accident-related expenses and just leaving money on the table. We will do the best we can to maximize the amount of compensation without keeping your reputation on stake.
If you or a loved one has been the victim in a motorcycle crash and need expert advice from our expert motorcycle injury lawyer, call at (877) 465-2911 and discuss your case.