It’s not easy recovering from an accident. It’s even harder trying to get the money you deserve. Chris can help.
Watch this short video before talking to your insurance adjuster, and schedule a free consultation to find out how much your case is really worth.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth. For Free.
Complete this form or call (562) 901-4664. We have offices in Whittier, Los Angeles, and Long Beach. Se Habla Espanol.
Chris represents victims in Motorcycle Accidents in Alhambra
He devotes all his time and energy on car accident cases. That’s why Chris consistently delivers excellent results for his clients in Alhambra.
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accidents in Alhambra
Motorcyclists have the same rights to use Alhambras’ roads and highways as anyone else, but unfortunately they face serious risks due to the negligence or inattention of others. At the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca,our Alhambra motorcycle accident attorneys are proud advocates for the rights of riders, and we work hard to pursue the compensation you deserve after a crash that results in significant injuries and property damage. If you need options after a motorcycle wreck, call on our experienced team of personal injury lawyers.
Motorcycle accidents in Alhambra roads cause serious injuries
Due to the relative lack of protection riders have compared to the average passenger vehicle, motorcycle accidents tend to result in severe injuries. The following are some of the most common our Alhambra personal injury attorneys see:
- Road rash: This painful injury occurs when a rider slides across hard pavement, typically because of a collision or by losing control due to loose gravel. The friction can rub way layers of protective clothing, and in many cases there’s long-term nerve damage that results.
- Head injuries: Even if you’re wearing a helmet, you may still suffer a significant head injury, leading to a cracked skull, concussion or brain damage. In addition to being fatal, a traumatic brain injury has the potential to leave victims disabled for the rest of their lives.
- Broken bones: When a rider is thrown off a bike, the impact could cause broken bones throughout his or her body. Most commonly, we see injury victims who have broken their arms and legs, or dislocated their shoulder.
- Spinal cord injuries: Neck and back injuries are also quite common as a result of motorcycle accidents, and they may leave the victim with nerve damage, paralysis and a number of other long-term medical conditions. In many situations, these injuries take some time to show symptoms — sometimes days or weeks after the impact.
Many motorcycle accidents are completely preventable. A large portion of them is caused by inattentive driving on the part of other motorists, who often fail to look out for motorcycles when out on our roadways. Distracted driving, intoxicated driving and reckless driving are other dangerous factors.
Why you should contact an experienced Alhambra motorcycle injury attorney
The serious nature of motorcycle accident injuries means that there are often high, long-term costs associated with medical care. Injury victims may no longer be able to perform their job duties or enjoy the activities they once loved. With this in mind, it’s absolutely critical that you speak with an Alhambra motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible after your crash to fully explore your options for seeking monetary damages.
Meet With a Skilled Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Alhambra
After a motorcycle crash in the Alhambra area, reach out to the experienced personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca — even if you do not initially believe you have experienced significant injuries. For a free initial consultation, give us a call at 562-901-4664 or contact us online today.
Recent Wins for Our Clients
Chris has successfully helped his clients recover the money they deserve in many types of car accident cases, including over $12 million for a car accident victim. These results represent only a small selection of those cases and are not meant to guarantee future results.
You Deserve to Have An Experienced and Honest Attorney By Your Side
Chris is proud and humbled to be named as one of the top car accident lawyers in Los Angeles for four straight years. Among those honors, Chris is recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star. Each year, no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in the state receive this award.
Find Out How Much Your Case is Worth.
Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca
Office: (562) 901-4664
Fax: (562) 901-4665
Los Angeles Office
355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450
Los Angeles, CA 90071
14414 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA 90605
Long Beach Office
111 W Ocean Blvd., Suite 1950
Long Beach, CA 90802
An accident can bring your life upside down. People are often distracted or simply don’t pay attention when driving – and that leads to serious motorcycle injuries.
Long recovery time and expensive medical bills are some of the reasons it becomes more of a burden then rest for the accident victim. Our motorcycle injury lawyer, at La.legal, is here to help.
For us, the foremost is to get the right monetary settlement including medical bills, recovery costs, reduced earnings, damage caused to vehicle and other costs.
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Alhambra
No matter how safe riders drive on road, there are still different reasons that our Alhambra lawyer consider when unpredicted accidents occur such as:
- Diverted driving: Difference in vehicles’ heights like bikes and trucks make it difficult for many drivers to see – especially those who aren’t in to right speed limit.
- Road Hazards: Hazards like potholes and loose asphalt, which can be dangerous for riders, occurs because of the State and local governments’ negligence.
- Poor Communication: Riders often drive in groups, but these groups hardly know how to communicate when driving and thus encourage collision or moving into other riders’ lanes.
- Traffic rules violation: According to universal helmet law in Alhambra, every motorcycle rider is required to wear helmet while driving. Although most of the bikers violate this rule by avoiding wearing helmet and thus falls in high risk zone.
- Overtaking: Overtaking can cause a lot of problems for riders, especially when overtaking is done without calculating the right speed and distance needed.
Having a motorcycle injury lawyer on your side can make a big difference between getting the claimed amount to cover accident-related expenses and just leaving money on the table. We will do the best we can to maximize the amount of compensation without keeping your reputation on stake.
If you or a loved one has been the victim in a motorcycle crash and need expert advice from our expert motorcycle injury lawyer, call at 562-901-4664 and discuss your case.